PLEASE TEXT ALL SCORES TO 512-799-9275
Field #1 & #10 @ Baseball USA No Metal Spikes Allowed (Excluding Field 11)
SCHIEL ROAD No Metal Spikes Allowed
These are at the discretion of each park and can change without notice
Baseball USA: $10/person CASH ONLY
- 18& under FREE
- Active Military & Veterans FREE with ID
- First Responders FREE with ID
- NO Senior Citizen Discounts
Premier Baseball of Texas: $10/person OR $20/Car MAX (CASH ONLY)
Schiel Road: $10/ Person CARD ONLY + tax
- 2 Coaches in Free (Required to check-in with Gate Employee)
- Military/First Responder $5 WITH ID
- Senior Citizen $5
2ND CHANCE SIGN UPS BELOW
If you tried out for your high school baseball team and didn’t make it, but you still want to learn & play the game. Reach out to us and we will do everything we can to help you. Players will participate the PG HS. spring League at Premier. Each player will receive 1 hat, 2 sublimated jerseys, 18 plus games, paid coach, & 1 practice a week.
2nd Chance FINAL Tryouts
COST IS $995 FOR THE SPING HS LEAGUE SEASON
RICE SCHEDULE POSTED BELOW!
H.S. RULES GAME TIME: 1:45 FINISH THE INNING OR 7 INNINGS GAME STARTS ON THROW TO 2ND. POOL PLAY MAY END IN A TIE.EH & DH ALLOWED. EACH TEAMS MUST PROVIDE TWO NEW GAME BALLS. FREE SUB HITTER MUST HIT IN SAME SPOT. RUNNER FOR PITCHER CATCHER.LAST OUT UNLESS YOU HAVE SUBS. EJECTION MUST SIT OUT NEXT GAME! PLAY BALL! TEAM ROSTERS MUST BE TURNED IN PRIOR TO THE FIRST GAME! NO DOUBLE ROSTERING OF PLAYERS! HOME TEAM HAS BEEN PRE-DETERMINED. HIGHER SEED IS HOME! PITCHING RULES NO PITCHER MAY EXCEED 27 OUTS IN TWO DAYS. NO PITCHER MAY EXCEED 15 OUTS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PITCHE THE NEXT DAY! PLAY BALL!
EACH TEAM IS ASKED TO PROVIDE 3 GAME BALLS PER GAME.
NO METAL SPIKES ON THE MOUND AT ALL AT MBA PLEASE! NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK. CONCESSION WILL BE AVAILABLE.
$8 DAILY GATE PER PERSON 10 & UP. 3 COACHES PER TEAM
WOLFF STADIUM ADDITIONAL RULES FOR THE FIELD
1. No gum or seeds on the field or warning track.
2. Please when warming up in the outfield,
Please do not have a row of players stand directly on the foul lines, have them move in 10-20 ft
3. Please have all players bring turf shoes to wear while warming up in the outfield, cleats should only be worn during the game. The only exception to this would be a pitcher warming up pregame in the bullpen.
4. During pregame, please have all staff and players stay on the warning track as much as possible. This is to preserve the turf behind home plate and in front of the dugouts.